You are on a business trip or vacation abroad and are taken sick or suffer a serious accident?
In co-operation with ADAC-Ambulance Service we will be on the spot and take you back to your home country. We provide aid fast and not bureaucratically.
We keep the ADAC ambulance fleet ready for European and worldwide use 365 days a year. We are ready for takeoff within 2 hours. Additional ambulance aircraft can also be chartered if necessary.
All aircraft types are fitted out with intensive care medical equipment. In addition to the standard equipment such as compressors, stretchers, O2 tanks, etc., the following is included:
- Portable respirator: Oxylog 3000
- Portable monitor: Corpuls 3 with integrated defibrillator and external pacemaker; Corpuls 1 with integrated defibrillator
- Injection pump: Perfusor Braun Space
- Infusion pump: Infusomat Braun Space
- Pacemaker: EP 3074
- Videoscope: C-MAC
- Ultrasound system: Fujifilm SonoSite
- Bronchoscope: Ambo A View
- bone puncture set: EZ-IO
- Aeraemia analyzer: Abbott i-STAT
- Suction unit: LSU 4000 and Accu Vacu
- Portable incubator: Atom V-808 with baby respirator Stephan F 120 mobil
- Portable incubator: Isolette TI 500 with baby respirator Stephan F 120 mobil in ccoperation with Cnopf'sche Kinderklinik, Nuremberg
- Heart-lung-machine (ECMO) in cooperation with Universitätsklinikum, Erlangen
In close collaboration with the ADAC we are constantly improving our high standard in the flight ambulance service.
After all, the members of the ADAC are entitled to first-class service.